Tuesday, December 06, 2016

Thank you Lord.

Good morning Lord and thank you for a brand new day. Today Lord I don't want to ask you for anything, instead I want to give you thanks and praise for all you've done for me over this year.
In the beginning of the year you gave me a job which I thoroughly enjoyed, well in the beginning anyway. I met lots of new people and some very pretty girls, It's a pity it went sour in the end.
Just a little later you gave me a new home, much more comfortable than what I had even though I really did enjoy where I was staying apart from the robbery and traffic.
In general I'd say I had a good year so, thank you Lord for loving me even when I didn't deserve it, Geoff.

1 comment:

  1. I don't get on here much anymore, but, hello and Happy Christmas mate. God is good all the time and he knows best for us, even though it hurts some times. May this next year bring you much joy and peace. With love from your Ozzie friend.

    ReplyDelete