Friday, April 08, 2016

A-Z April challenge and a challenge it really is.

I must tell you that in order for me to write these posts I'm having to do it at work on the work computer. My Laptop died a couple of months ago and I still haven't gotten it back yet. Blogging at work requires that I get to work at about 6.30 in the morning and start writing immediately, I've only got an hour before the starting bell. So, if I'm not visiting all your challenge posts please forgive me, I'll visit after the challenge and read as many as I can. I an enjoying writing again, it's good for the sole. May God bless everyone
consequences of taking 2 days off during the week. The paper work just piles up.
taking part in this years April Challenge, Geoff.

1 comment:

  1. I, for one, am very grateful for your posts, so thank you for the extra effort!

    ReplyDelete