Saturday, January 09, 2016

This too shall pass.

Clouds rolling in with blue skies  cooler temperatures.
Well I have some feedback on my previous post that may interest you.
It rained here last night but rain here in Johannesburg doesn't mean a gentle soaking rain as it does in Cape Town. Here it means Sabre rattling and much banging and roaring (Lightning and thunder) which can go on for hours. This posturing and aggression of course sends Archibald into meltdown. The fact that there is a tree here only a few yards from my cottage that gets struck quite often doesn't help. It got struck again last night which made all of us almost jump out of  our skins. The temperature today has dropped at least 5 degrees and sleep last night wasn't as difficult as it has been of late.
I got a request late yesterday afternoon in regard to my work application, Could you please e-mail your CV through to us. The position advertised was an almost perfect description of what I've been doing for so many years now and to tell the truth, I don't usually get replies to any application I submit so this was a big surprise.  So to those who said a little prayer for me, thanks. And of course to the Lord, Thank you so much, I really do appreciate it and love you very much.
There is other news I would very much like to tell everyone about but have been asked to hold off until Monday or Tuesday, but it is good news.
For those around the world who are going through trying times, whether it be weather related or some other distressing situation, hang in there. This too shall pass. The son of God Jesus, or Yeshua if you prefer, says "I will never leave you nor forsake you" and if you are a believer then you will know that He never lies.
Blessings and love from a happy, and cool, Geoff in South Africa.

No comments:

Post a Comment