Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Tuesday morning coming down

Well here we are, Tuesday in full swing, Are you?
Hello everyone, I'm at Toni's place this morning going over the work she's been doing with my photographs. She really is quite talented.
Gemma on Myle's hand.
Here is one picture she manipulated using some of my pictures, very pretty.
This is the kind of use one can make of good photographs if you are into that kind of thing. Toni is in the process of setting up a web service that caters to the need of people who want their pictures manipulated to suit their own desires. Not everyone has the time or talent to do this kind of work. When she eventually gets a website, I'll post links here.
In trying to get my pictures uploaded to Shutterstock I'm having to do quite a bit of work. I have to choose pictures over 4 megs to begin with then find "Tags" to suit the image, this is where the hardest part is. How would you describe the above image to get people to visit your site. Hand with child walking on it, flowers with little girl, a father's love, and so on and so on.
I spent a whole lot of time yesterday trying to sort my pictures into some sort of filing system When I came to write my blog post, no data available, and then a power failure. Oh well, I bought more data this morning and the power is on again, so it's time to get back to work.
I really do have to get this blog to start making money for me, I have to earn a living from it now that I'm no longer working for Setbuild.
Things I still need to do include getting a credit card and linking to various sites that handle billing and e-mail listing, we'll see how far I can get with that today.
For the moment I'm going to post this and then get on with all the bits I need to sort out today, probably not the credit card yet. Have a fantastic Tuesday and I'll be back this evening.
Blessings from Geoff in South Africa.

1 comment: