Saturday, June 27, 2015

The way forward

Table Mountain from the hill, sunset.
Hi. Trying to make sure I post every day, it's invigorating. There is much to tell and show, where possible.
Okay, so the last two posts, I think, give some idea of how this could work. What I'm thinking is:

  • I need to find a worthy conservation idea. The previous attempt was indeed very worthy but without success. That could still change, nothing's impossible. 
  • I need to focus my efforts by writing about it every day, show how I'm doing and the steps I've taken. 
  • What still needs to be done.
  • Post lots of pictures so you can see what is happening. My pictures are great by the way, I may offer downloads , we'll see.
  • Get linked to affiliates. That is where Yaro Starak comes in. His advice so far has made complete sense and I like the way he writes. I'll probably take quite a few of his on line courses.
  • I need to open a credit card account, haven't had one of those for many years. That's going to take quite a bit of effort, you know, proof of residence and so on. It will have to be solely for this project.
There are a lot of things for me to do but that's okay, I'll get round to all of them in due course.
Now, on to other things.
South Africa's economy isn't doing so well right now, things are getting very expensive. Salaries aren't great and money goes out the door very fast. At the moment I've got enough to survive for a couple of months, if I'm frugal.
The type of work I like doing, show stands.
Things between Myles and myself didn't work out, which I can understand and I'm okay with it. The two of us have different work styles and preferences, not easy to deal with but we did try. I'd been feeling, for some time, that I wanted to change my career and use the computer more. God hears us when we are lost and this is the result. Thank you Lord.
I don't know if this is going to work for me, I do know it works for others and the whole thing happened at the right time, losing my job, getting the link from Toni, me wanting to do this already.
God is good, he will carry me through.
For I know the plans I have for you,
plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Jeremiah 29.

1 comment:

  1. Blessed to know the Lord will bear us through!

    ReplyDelete