Friday, April 10, 2015

Blessings from a Jealous Geoff.

I'm really going to have to write a blog post. Just so you know, I didn't sign up to the a-z challenge this year because of time restraints but, oh my gosh! I've been reading all your posts for the challenge and have so enjoyed them I'm quite regretful of not signing up. The themes and topics are fascinating. Loverofwords  http://castlepinesnorth.blogspot.com/ has themed Art of the American West, truly beautiful. Barbara in Caneyhead has themed musical memories, also absolutely fascinating. Misha Gericke http://mishatakescharge.blogspot.com/ I think has themed about writing from experience also very interesting and enlightening. And then there's Our friend Arlee,http://psalmsunday.blogspot.com/2015/04/idols-elements-of-existence.html, he themed Elements of existance, definitely worth reading. There are of course so many other blog themes out there and all different and fascinating to read.
I'm not working today, Tracey went into hospital yesterday for surgery so Myles has closed shop till Monday. With being off I've had time to spend reading blog post and I must admit, it's been well worth the time.
I would like to wish all of you a fantastic challenge and may you find the time to get round to al your new followers.
Blessings from Geoff Maritz in Johannesburg South Africa.

4 comments:

  1. Lover of Words says thank you very much, Geoff, for what you wrote about my blog.
    I am enjoying the theme but learning so much about the history of the American West, so much not so good. You are an amazing blogger, your goodness shines through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Geoff! I miss you being in the Challenge, but it's always good to have you drop by or make a post any time! Enjoy your long weekend my friend. Blessings for Tracie and may she have a speedy recovery.
    Visit me at: Life & Faith in Caneyhead
    I am Ensign B of Tremps' Troops
    with the A to Z Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Geoff,
    I almost did not sign up for the A to Z because of the lack of time. So you are wise to not do it. Not all of my posts will top-notch, I'm afraid. I wanted to do them all in March, but the month March was filled with solving practical problems, as April seems to be.

    Thank you so much for visiting my igelkott-hedgehog-post.

    Best wishes,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  4. I almost didn't sign up as well. Happy to hear from you again!

    There really are some fascinating A-Z topics! I enjoy what everyone comes up with.

    ReplyDelete