Friday, April 12, 2013

Kaput!

I'm not sure whether I'm going to make it through this blog challenge. I think the title says it all, Kaput. That's how I feel right now. We are moving premises, we have to be out of the factory by Sunday (new tenant moving in), much bigger and far more suitable for the workload we are carrying right now. However, this is not just a matter of moving, we've been moving equipment and machinery for nearly two months now, the crew are bored and issues arise, enthusiasm is just not there. Oh well the end approaches. In May, which is just around the corner, I think there are about four shows, that, in this case, translates into about fourteen show stands. Grateful for the work but, it's tiring. Kaput!

Until I'm in a position to write coherently I'm going to post only simple posts. There is much to be said about the state of mind when writing a blog post, but  time restraints play a greater roll than may, at first, be evident.
God bless you all, I'm Kaput!

3 comments:

  1. Great word, understandable sentiment. God Bless, Fid...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatever it takes to de-stress, Geoff. Blogging should be a joy not a burden. Blessings on your move.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't agree with you more on the state of mind and writing a post. I'm tired, eyes are a little blurry after two weeks, but am so determined to make it to the end...
    I hope we all do.
    This helped, taking a little time to visit and read a few bits from South Africa.
    Silvia @ Silvia Writes

    ReplyDelete