Friday, April 05, 2013

Easter

It's come to that point where we are ready to load the trucks tomorrow for Sun City and Sandton International convention Center and I'm worn out.
Monday was April the first, we worked Monday. Four exhibition stands to put up simultaneously in two different locations is a lot, it's my job to manage the creation of these stands by directing a crew of about twenty men. Over the Easter week end I finally installed my sister's new kitchen cabinets, which I had gotten the guys to make in November last year. Hooray!

 Pictures speak for them selves.
The tiles will change soon, when I get the time, as will the top cupboards among other things. I'm happy with what I've managed to get done thus far.
How has my sister reacted to all this? I'll leave that to your imagination.
You know, of course, that Easter is the acknowledgement of the death and resurrection of Jesus. What comes to my mind is that Jesus gave his life in order to show me the way to become reconciled to God and, in the process, became my leader, my big brother, the one I follow. Sort of like following someone's blog but more so. You know what I mean.
If Jesus can give his life for those who are united to him through love, surely I can give just a tiny bit of myself for my sister, with whom I live while in Johannesburg.
So to celebrate her new kitchen we had a braai and a lot of fun.

Blessings to all, Geoff.   

No comments:

Post a Comment