Friday, March 08, 2013

Eyes, Cameras to the Soul

Well I've decided that I need to find the time to blog again, we are so busy at the moment it's absolutely insane. We've been working 7 days a week from 7 in the morning till after 7 at night. Triple seven, isn't that supposed to be lucky? It sure is exhausting. So in order to force myself to start writing again, which I love, I've signed up for the A To Z April challenge started be Arlee Bird at Tossing it out. This is the third time I've signed up, 2011, which I was unable to complete because of computer hassles, 2012, which I did complete using Africa as my theme and now again in 2013.
I have no idea what my theme will be this year or even whether I'll complete the challenge, what with time restraints and flying all over the country, we'll just have to wait and see.
I was thinking about doing posts on photography but I don't know enough about things like aperture settings and back lighting or cameras or density and so on. Maybe doing the research for this could improve my understanding immensely, I certainly learned a lot about Africa last year.
I must tell you that I don't have a computer any more and the one I'm working on at the moment is used by the guy who does the quotations during the day, so my plan is to write as many posts as possible and schedule their publishing dates, it worked last year and I can't see any reason why it shouldn't work this time. It just means that I have to start writing straight after I publish this post, why do I do this to myself? So without further ado, let me get to it.
See you in April with possibly the odd post between now and then.
Bless you all, Geoff.

5 comments:

  1. I signed back up for the insanity as well. That's where I met you. My theme for this year is that each post has to be something I would like to share with my children, like advice, memories, stories, etc. And since I decided on that I haven't been able to think of a single topic. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your posts about Africa -- made me feel as if I were there, at least in my mind's eye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an interesting life you lead! I look forward to your A-Z posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was thinking a cool A-Z challenge would be to post photos you have taken that are the subject of those alphabetical letters... 'A' for apples, 'B' for babies,etc. 'S' for those poisonous snakes you wrestle to the ground...) That would be fun. Write a bit about the photo: the story behind it. Later Dude. Your FFAmerikanF.

    ReplyDelete