Monday, August 13, 2012

Hanging in there.

This is going to be a very short post. I'm just letting everyone know that I'm still alive and kicking.
Things have been very hectic for me lately in Johannesburg, work, work, work, it just never seems to stop. I have been taking photographs while I've been up here, but having the time to re-size them for my blog has been pitifully scarce, these things take time.
Currently I'm building a series of sets for something called "Home Movie Factory". I think it's for film school students and the public to encourage them to tell their stories on film, well ish. It's been fun, pretty much left to do the designs and creative input on my own, cool. I'll down-size a few pictures tomorrow and publish them so you can see what on earth I'm talking about.
There is obviously a lot more I'd like to tell you about but right now we are still at work, 18.22, so I'll have to come back to you tomorrow evening with a decent post if time permits, we'll see.
In the meantime, may the Lord bless all of you and may He bring you some interesting reading this evening. With love, Geoff.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Geoff! Don't feel too bad, I haven't been around much myself. We're all busy!!
    Your work sounds very interesting. I would very much like to see the results. Blessings to you, Love Di ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just keep safe and have a good time. It sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, just checking back to see if you've had time to post. Hope you made it home for a break.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yoo Hoo, Popped in to say D'day and hope lotsa blessings are coming your way.

    ReplyDelete