Thursday, June 21, 2012

Brothers Helping Brothers

Just a quick update.
I'm in Johannesburg helping my brother.
Things are a bit hectic as far as work is concerned,
We are a bit snowed under in the workshop and, as always, the deadlines are fast approaching, the pressure is on to get things together. I'll post some pictures as soon as I get a chance.
There is still a lot I'd like to tell you about, but I need to get back to it.
Bless you all, may the Lord always be by your side when things go awry, Geoff.

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diana said it perfectly, so I will repeat--"Take care of yourself while helping others." Prayers from me as well, Geoff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending you and yours lots of positive thoughts, Geoff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The comments that were removed were at the request of someone not wanting their circumstances known about, please do not be offended, It was done in love, Geoff.

    ReplyDelete