Saturday, March 03, 2012

A Funny Collection of Stories

Funny Stories seem to make the trials we have to go through easier to handle. Quite often I read what other people have written on their blogs, actually that's not altogether true, I do this very often. Well this is one blog well worth visiting. Do you feel like you could do with a smile and a giggle? Would you like to hear a couple of Funny Stories? Go to Encourage One Another I'm sure you will thoroughly enjoy this. Happy weekend everyone, enjoy the Funny Stories. Geoff.

6 comments:

  1. I was just laughing from thinking about funny stories. I'll take a look. have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked, "A Collection of Thoughts". Got some good laughs out of those--all true!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The story of Irena Sendler is only partially true. Here is a link for more information about this courageous woman. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irena_Sendler

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laughter is just what was needed today! Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Going to visit right now. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Geoff. It's Andrey btw not Andrew. It's all good. :)

    Btw how do you keep track of comments made on ur blog? I'm having problems finding the notification option.

    ReplyDelete