Monday, January 16, 2012

Back to Work Early This Year.

I have to apologize to all of you for not posting for such a long time, I ran out of data bundle and didn't have money spare to get a top up. December is, quite a tough month, not much work happens for me at this time of year and of course, work in January tends to start a bit slowly. Not this year thankfully.
I was talking to the Lord last Monday and just saying," Lord you know I'm really trying to behave myself at the moment and I've been as obedient as possible this last while but you know Lord how lonely it's been and how the money has run out, so please Lord send a little work my way if possible. Set building work would be cool. Thank you Lord."
Anyway, I sent an e-mail to one of the companies I had approached some time ago advising them I was once again looking for work.  I got a reply, much to my surprise (again) on Tuesday, "Your timing is impeccable, I need you to come build a set for a stage production, I will let you know as soon as I have confirmation."
Guess what, I started on Thursday and by now we are very nearly ready to put it up in Stellenbosch, one of the neighbouring towns. The result of all this is I could go out and get a data bundle recharge voucher and, Hey Presto, I'm back.
2112 is going to be an awesome year and I really believe God wants to show me his favour right from the beginning. Not just me but all those whose hearts are set on Him.

Be bold, be resolute, do not be afraid, do not be dismayed for the Lord your God is with you.
( Whatever you want to do, go for it because I'll be right there with you to lend you a hand and you know what? I can do anything.)
Recognize those words? Yep, that is what the Lord commanded Joshua just before entering the promised land so that he could prosper in all that he undertook.
We really have set out hearts on an amazing God and his faithfulness has always proven to be trustworthy.
Thank you Lord for sending your own son to reconcile us gentiles to you, before you Son came into the world we didn't have anyone at all. Thank you Lord.

I'll take some pictures of the workshop and the set we're building so you can see what I'm talking about. I really do love my career and being able to present what I do to all of you is such an honour, thank you for that.
God bless you my friends, Geoff.

7 comments:

  1. Prayers do get answered.
    I have had some answerings come my way lately as well.
    May your new year bring good things . . . enough work and nourishment, unconditional love, good health, eternal faith and time to enjoy.
    Congratulations on getting the job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad for you Geoff. January is our "Poor" month. There isn't a lot of freight to be delivered after Christmas at my husbands company. Anyway I am very happy for you.
    I have to have surgery tomorrow morning. I am going to show my husband how to post on my blog to let everyone know how it went.
    And I have always believed in asking the Lord for what you need. He always comes through, one way or another. Love Di ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome God we serve! So glad to hear that He provided you with work and with something that you enjoy and are good at. :)

    I'm looking forward to seeing your work.

    Great to see you back. Blessings brother.
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Praise God from whom all blessings flow" so happy his blessings have flowed to you Geoff! Prayers answered!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm looking forward to seeing the set building, I like to see things being built. Some of my favorite shows on TV have been construction shows--building houses, stairs, why this or that has to be constructed a certain way. I learn by watching. I've learned by watching my brothers and husband build things. Yep, love those tools! Nothin' like hearing a ban saw screaming away and then, the smell of sawdust... well... what can I say?? It's like a man's cologne!! Ha!! (Oh yeah, Praise God for the work!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. VERY GOOD! BEAUTIFUL BLOG! I believe that God created the
    man and left the instruction manual? a, a 'B? BLIA
    SACRED!? The B? BIBLE? reveals the divine? the word
    of God and does the canned goods, I usually say
    that: • People need to stop eating everything
    that d? o. And eat? Air to question! ? Someone? M listening
    something from someone? m, and speaking out, without
    questioning, wondering if? true or not? o. The
    People need to ask! Being? that my
    cren? to this according to the law of God? Being? that
    the religion? what I was born I was always told the truth?
    When a person dies it goes to where? It
    back? The b? BLIA supports homosexuality? Who DOES NOT
    inherit the kingdom of God? What should I know about
    idolatry, images and sculpture? What should I know
    about? single baptism? Being? which has a single one? AGENCY
    to save? it? Who do I confess me, who
    can you forgive me? Religion? Saves someone? M? These and
    other questions and answers:
    www.aunicaverdadeemsuapropriabiblia.blogspot.com
    You? can tell, I j? I am saved? m! Let's atr? S
    who DOES NOT this one? If you? want to get along with
    world is hip? crit, but if you? want to get along
    It has to be true!? Share this site
    because:? Behold v? m days, saith the Lord Jehovah? in
    will send a famine on earth, no? the famine of p? the,
    nor a thirst for? water, but of hearing the words of
    Lord. And go? The bums at a sea? another sea,
    and at the north? the east; run? throughout the
    to seek the word of the Lord, and n? to the
    find? o. "(Am? s 8 see Chapter 11 and 12) Tell
    others, why? n Lord? the delays
    his promise, as some t? m by late: but
    ? long? nimo to you, no? the willing that any
    lost, sin? that all should come to repentance.
    ? (II Peter chapter 3. See 8) and 'What does it all
    men to be saved and come to the knowledge of
    truth. Because h? a s? God, and an s? Mediator
    between God and men, the man Jesus Christ. (The I
    Tim? Teo cap 2 see 5 and 6) Whether you b? BLIA, cat? Lica
    or evang? lesson here you? will take your questions.
    www.aunicaverdadeemsuapropriabiblia.blogspot.com
    Know the truth and the truth shall make you free
    (John? 8 See chap 32) If you? have the courage to
    ask, b? BLIA have? courage to reply!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll be back in the morning to answer all of your comments. Ill post some pictures too, on another post, and let you all know just how amazingly approachable God is.
    See you in the morning, Nighty night.

    ReplyDelete