Thursday, December 22, 2011

Dealing with Real Life

I've been trying to write a post all day not knowing what to write so I'll keep it simple for a change.
I'm Ok on the whole just been down lately. Yes I do know that God loves me and is standing by me but after more than ten years on my own, well what can I say?
Christmas will pass and so will this. This is a time of year when most people celebrate with family and friends but mine seem to all have gone away except James my son, I hate it when that happens.
I've also received some really bad news, someone I love very dearly has been diagnosed with HIV and that has thrown me. I feel like it's my fault, maybe if I had ?????? or if I had ????? No I didn't infect them but maybe if ???????
So now you know. Please forgive me for not writing but right now I'm dealing with things in my life that I hope none of you ever have to deal with. Give me a little time and I'm sure things will get back to normal. I love you all and love reading your posts, I just need a little time.
God bless you my friends and thank you all for your concern, Geoff. 

8 comments:

  1. God bless you Geoff...he's with you, we're all with you! And will be here when you're ready!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geoff,
    I am sorry. Please know I will be praying for you. Praying you will know how to deal with all of this. Praying you will give this to God and seek His face and His guidance. Praying and praying.

    Christmas is a hard time for most people. I have had many, many sad Christmas'. I will be praying for you that you will feel the love of our precious God and know that He alone can fill you where needed.

    <><

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Geoff, Christmas can be a lonely time when by yourself...I have been there, and every year now I never know if my children will visit or not. Gone are the old days! We always spent it with our mother and siblings, a big extented family.
    Well my eldest son is a coach captain to the mines and working hundreds of miles away tomorrow, Christmas Day. He is long divorced and has many lonely times.I thank God I remembered a cousin of mine that he was able to contact, so he will be with them. Still, he is not with his mum or brother and sisters.. Life goes on as you say, and the day will pass. God loves you and He is with you. You are never alone.AND YOU ARE THE APPLE OF HIS EYE!! I pray you feel his presence. xx Crystal Mary xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's Christmas day and the angels are celebrating the birth of Jesus with the rest of the world in the most beautiful song, the song of thanksgiving to God.
    Lord Jesus, we love you and thank you for showing such love and forgiveness to us, such faithfulness and care.
    May your name be lifted high today all over the world in praise and gratitude.
    Bless you Lord and may you find blessing in our thanks, Geoff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blessings to you Geoff this Christmas day. Our Lord will get you through any problems that the world throw at you. Just remember to keep your focus on Him. You are in my prayers and God bless. Lloyd

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas Geoff! Jesus Christ, He is our reason to be celebrating.
    God bless!
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lloyd, thanks friend, I value your words, Geoff.
    Child of God Hi,
    Yes He is.
    Bless you too, Geoff.

    ReplyDelete