Monday, April 04, 2011

Dogs


Jesus said to the Woman "It is not fair to take what belongs to the children and throw it to the dogs" She was on her knees in the middle of the dusty road at his feet looking up at him, tears streaming down her cheeks her eyes brimming over without control dripping into her dusty lap. She sat there clasping his feet terrified, begging, pleading, broken hearted. "Please, please help me, even the dogs under the table eat the scraps that the children drop, please sir I will even eat the scraps you throw away but help me please." Jesus looked at her with astonishment and his heart went out to her. He reached out and touched her, his eyes too were beginning to fill with tears and he said to her, "My child, it's OK, it's OK don't cry I will help you, your faith has done this, it's OK, it's OK go home your daughter has been healed.
Oh Lord, I Geoff Maritz would be happy to be a dog under your table just so as I can be near you.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful post. We would all be most fortunate indeed if we were dogs under His table.....

    ReplyDelete