Friday, January 07, 2011

The Electric Universe


A few days ago a friend and I were talking about Gods amazing universe and some of the anomalies such as "dark matter" and "black holes" . He told me about a theory I had never heard of before, namely the Electric Universe theory. Well as I happened to study electrical engineering in my younger days I took a keen interest because there are some things that just cannot be explained by conventional theories of our universe.One of these features is our  inexplicable connection with others on the other side of the world who find themselves thinking about us at the same time we are in fact thinking about them. Well we did a google search for "electric universe" and this is what we came up with. Check it out. In this video they make mention of the "Haarp" experiment and that is how I landed up mentioning it in Crystal Mary's blog http://crystalmarylindsey.blogspot.com/ comments with regards the floods in Australia.
Let me know what you think by leaving a comment. No I'm not trying to cause trouble or foster a spirit of fear, I'm really curious to know what you think. Is this possible or not. It really does make sense to me, even Biblicaly.
God bless you all and yes I'm still trying to sort out that post with the letter to Oprah Winfrey.

No comments:

Post a Comment