Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Holy

Holy = moral excellence, highest spiritual purity.
This is what we are called to seek. "Seek first the kingdom of God." No wonder we have such a hard time in this profligate (morally corrupt) world of which we are part. Even though I try to be morally Excellent my own nature and blindness causes me to miss the way so often and in consequence brings guilt and self loathing into my daily struggle. There is however something in me that prevents me from following my own desires that would lead me down a road that would eventually end in disaster, the spirit of truth also known as the Holy spirit. In other words the spirit of moral excellence and purity resides in me.
At this stage all I can say is "Thank you Lord for implanting in me your spirit to guide me and protect me for my own good."
GOD IS REAL AND JESUS IS OUR ONLY DEFENCE AGAINST CORRUPTION.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Geoff for your recent comment on my Vintage Bee Blog regarding "milk and honey". I always welcome feedback. :)

    ReplyDelete