Saturday, August 28, 2010

It's been a long time since I've been able to sit down at a computer to write a new post for my blog. I'm sorry.
I have often thought about those of you who read about my life and those who have befriended me through my writing and the encouraging comments you have left for me . To be quite honest I've missed you.
I love reading your posts and finding out about your perspectives on this emotional roller coaster we call life. Over the last few months I've been so busy that finding time to do anything but work and sleep has become impossible, however the Lord is looking after me and through all the hard times I've been through I can now look back on the days when I was unemployed and alone and see that I was being given a chance to connect with all of you in a way that most busy people don't have.
Thank you Lord.
It's Saturday evening and here I am still at work waiting for spray painting to be finished so that we can install a show stand for 3M tomorrow. how's that for dedication.
Oh well there are many pluses in life and being employed or not, they both have their upside.
When on your daily walk look up, there is much to be seen. It certainly beets looking down.
God bless you my friends, I will try to be more regular in my post updates for the stories I have to tell about our wonderful God are many fold. My love goes out to you all in the name of Jesus.

4 comments:

  1. Just a short post script. I used to spend so much time looking for answers in the scriptures and sometimes I found them and sometimes I didn't but now I seem to spend more time just trusting the Lord and living by faith. It is much easier this way I must say.God bless you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find a lot of advantages to being unemployed, but working and getting a regular paycheck trumps them all. I totally understand your having to focus on work and step back from blogging. Hope you can continue the work and blog when you have a chance.

    Lee
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you back Brother Geoff. :-)

    ~Ron

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, it's all about perspective isn't it?

    Thanks for stopping by, I read your comment and got a few goosebumps about the icy waters splashing over you. Exciting!

    ReplyDelete