Thursday, April 29, 2010

When you have been away from the net for a while and then come back to write a blog all that has been getting on top of you over that period of absence seems to come out. Well yesterday I let it all out but in retrospect decided to delete that post because I feel that it was too personal to be on the net. Today I'm trying to get back into the writing mode in order to re-establish my blog. This is no easy task and I think that it is going to take a little while to get back into the "groove".

Of course the first thing that I did once I was back on line was to delete about 400 e-mails that accumulated over the past few months and then; BACK TO BLOGGING. I went through all the posts of blogs that I was following and was disappointed to see how many of the regular postings that were occurring had stopped but was also thrilled to find some that were still going strong. I really admire you guys and now that I'm back will obviously drink in your writing daily (or as often as I can since I have to rely on my friend Andy's Internet connection).

God has been good to me recently and sometimes when things have gone against me I have found that He is still there with his own plan. Last night He gave me the scripture in John's gospel where he speaks about being hated by the world as he was. I was lying in bed at the time feeling very sorry for myself after another day of trouble from my neighbours at the bar next door. Man they are a pain. Anyway after reading John15V18-25 I was finally able to fall asleep.

Thank you Lord for your great love and faithfulness. I really do love you and cling to you at all times.

Hopefully I will be able to give a post tomorrow that will have some content of interest. We will see.

God bless you all, see you tomorrow

2 comments:

  1. That's tough to do a post and then have to delete it. I guess perhaps it was cathartic for you to write it.
    Still going strong here on this blog -- everyday since last September!

    Lee
    May 3rd A to Z Challenge Reflections Mega Post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lee thanks for your comment, yes it was cathartic in a way but still some people did read it and so I'm a little sad that I was so slow in deleting it. One never likes to let ones raw nerve endings hang out. Well done on being able to keep going so long. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete