Monday, March 08, 2010

Hostex Exhibition in Cape town

In my previous post I mentioned that I was going back to work to attend to another show stand. Here are a few pictures to show what this crazy industry requires of us mere mortals. Once again we had to work until 3.30 in the morning from 6am the previous morning so as you can imagine I'm pretty worn out at this time.

The exhibition was for the hotel and restaurant industry and will have to be pulled down again in 2 days time.

Enough about work.

When I think back on my life and ponder all the times when I went astray and didn't follow Jesus I must come to the conclusion that without him I am unable to do anything. Life takes on a completely different meaning when we accept Jesus as boss.

Have you any idea what life would be like if there were no God and no one to reconcile us to him.

Think about it, if God didn't exist then the evolutionists would be right and all we would be is descendants of some nondescript protoplasmic blob, If God does exist, which he definitely does, then how could we, who sin against him so often, be at peace with him without someone to intercede for us?

There is magic in the name of Jesus. I'm being blessed and am so grateful for the discipline I have undergone in order to bring me back to a sober acknowledgement of who I really am, a child of the creator of the entire universe, a mighty God who measured the universe by the span of his hand. So many times in extreme situations I've called out to Jesus only to have the situation resolved immediatly.

Thank you lord for somuch.

I unfortunately have to leave now but will continue this post as soon as possible. God bless you all untill next we meet.

I've discovered that you cannot go back to an old post and carry on as if nothing had changed. Life goes on and each post is different as is each day. and so on to the next post we go.

6 comments:

  1. Good evening my friend! I finally found sometime to write on you blog. Since the weather has been nice, I tend to stay outside more. I finished the yard work that I started last week, today! I know God had a hand in finding me the time to finish the job. (By reading your blog today...I think you have been busy as well.) I am glad you are doing good. I send you good thoughts and hope you have a wonderful week. E-

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel for you 3am sounds brutal!

    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jesus certainly is wonderful. I don't know what I'd do without Him and I don't want to ever find out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't see an email address and I think I remember that these comments weren't published till approved. So...I'd like to invite you to support my blog as a follower. Please reject this comment as I don't like to "hawk" my blog on anothers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. EASTER GREETINGS FROM THE OLD GEEZER

    I PRAY YOU AND YOUR FAMILY WILL HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY
    CELEBRATING RESURRECTION SUNDAY.

    HE IS RISEN!

    GOD BLESS YOU, RON

    ReplyDelete
  6. If God did not exist everything would be pointless. We would all live day by day trying to get the best out of it we can, any way we can. Then we would die. The end.

    Praise God, He does exist. We have hope each day and communion with Him while we walk this journey in time. Then there is no end.

    ReplyDelete