Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Free from Fear: God's Love for his People

I woke up this morning, after the first realy good sleep I've had in a long time, and opened my Bible to see what the Lord wanted to say to me, which is what I do every morning and this is the passage he gave to me:Loyalty is my desire, not sacrifice, not whole-offerings but the knowledge of God. (Hosea 6v-6).
How the Lord loves us and how easy it is for us to think that He is against us in our troubles. Sometimes we think that we need to give up something we hold dear but the truth is that all the Lord requires of us is to enter into a relationship with him.
In the above verse what he is saying to me is: "I love you and will give you whatever you desire, I'm not asking you to give up anything, I'm not trying to take anything away from you, I'm not asking you to do anything unpleasant, all I'm asking of you is to get to know me like I know you. I love you and that is why I've brought you near and withheld those things that would interfere with you getting to know me. I really love you that much."
Seek first the kingdom of God and all these others will ba added to you. (Matthew 6v-33)

Thank you Lord, I really love you and appreciate your love for me.

1 comment:

  1. Hello! My Friend, I finally found time to read your blog. I am happy that you are doing well after your long vacation. The peace that is found in God's word is enlightening. Thanks for the encouragement! Have a blessed day! E-

    ReplyDelete